FOC Math Library
Set of Math fucntions
The FOC require some mathematical functions to process vectors and to process raw signals from motor power board.
The following list includes the main functions:
- LPF : one / two order on the fly programmable low pass filter. This is simple IIR (infinite impulse response) digital filter.
- Clarke transform: this function is used to convert the measured current and voltage three phases system into two phases system.
- Park transform (and inverse): used to rotate vectors. Mainly used to convert rotor reference to stator reference and vice versa
- SIN/COS : sine and cosine function
- ATAN2 : arctangent function
- RecToPol : rectangular to polar coordinate conversion