IVPL Data Logger
Real time data logger
This IP module is optional function to log all FOC analog values from motor power FPGA IP
The data logger has these charactersitis:
- data sample size is signed 16-bits signal
- a record is variable size from 1 to 10 signals.
- the first signal is always the FOC electric angle
- in full size record the IVPL logs all FOC analog values
- the records are stored in physical memory using AXI-MASTER protocol
- the record memory can be FPGA memory (block RAM) or PS main DDR memory
- the trigger can be automatic mode or syncronized with electric angle = 0
In case of local application with Linux operating system the logging can be used by application for runtime analisys, this include Python, Scilab etc..