POWER BOARD FPGA IP
The Power Board FPGA IP implements the control to h/w features and interface to Motor Control Core.
- Analog acquisition of Motor phase currents and voltages
- Analog acquisition of DC-LINK current and voltage
- Analog acquisition for various temperature sensors : power stage temperature, motor temperature etc.
- Interface to Gate unit including dead time
- Rotor position acquisition sensors: digital hall sensors, incremental encoder, analog resolver
- System monitoring and specific protection function
- FAN controllers for local power stage and external cooling system,
- External I/O interface: safety cut-off input, alarm output,
QDESYS offer as design service the creation of this IP according customer requirement.